Thursday, August 6, 2015

Fall Session




Dear Parents

What a super summer session!  Lots of learning, increased vocabulary, education on French culture, guest from France, new songs, cool crafts, immersion, shared resources, and mom / sibling education!  Loved it, and thank you all for making it a great class.

I'm sorry to mention the word Fall on this beautiful summer day, but it's time for me to do some planning for our next session.  :)  Here are 3 key things I wanted to go over....

1.  I am working on arranging our next session dates.  A lot of it will depend on instructor and facility availability.  I will keep everyone posted, but am hoping for a mid September start.  I will hopefully have more information in a week or so, and will update the blog and website.  I am hoping for a 6 week session in Sept/Oct, then onto another 6 week session Nov / Dec, then off a few weeks for Christmas and winter break.... starting up again in February ....

2. If you are interested in taking class in the Fall, please email me at cmfleisner@gmail.com  It does not work to click on reply to blog emails sent to you.  You will have send me a separate email to my gmail address.  Thank you for letting me know if you are interested so I have an idea about the number of families who may be able to attend.

3.  If you have any information you'd like to share with the class, please email it to me, so I can post it on the blog for you.  I will soon be opening up the blog for all families to be able to post, but am still figuring out how! hee hee!  :)

I'll be in touch soon!

Au Revoir!

Marianne







No comments:

Post a Comment