Thursday, July 23, 2015

Parent Resources



I added a new tab on the Les Amis website under "Resources" called "Home Tool Kit."  As instructors and families pass along great resources, I will post them there.  Please click on this link http://cmfleisner.wix.com/french-class#!home-tool-kit/c10cr to check it out.  So far, I have posted several useful resources including......

1.  The very helpful Parent Resource Guide that Madame Michelle created.  A paper version was handed out in class last week, but you can always refer to the electronic version now too.

2.  All of the French vocabulary bookmarks that Madame Michelle created for the Summer Session that are given out weekly in French.  I keep this handy resource posted on my fridge at home and find it so helpful to encourage weekly practice.

3  Tools and resources to reinforce the important foundational vocabulary Madame Qerimi and Madame Michelle have been introducing and reviewing regularly.

4. A fun clean up song with French and English subtitles! This is also found on the parent resource guide.  I know I'll be practicing this one at home as much as possible - love it!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZ3Fu-j0gEE





No comments:

Post a Comment